Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I LOVE WEDDINGS!

I love shooting weddings! Actually I love everything about weddings! The love, steess, drama, family, partying, ALL OF IT! Of course I am really looking forward to this years wedding season! It is coming up really fast! I am going to have a booth at the wedding expo in Montrose, Colorado on February 20th! It is going to be a lot of work but totally worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

In this blog post I am going to show you some of my favorite shots. It will show you some of the things I like to do during weddings :)

Photobucket

One of my favorite things to do is connecting with the bride! We become very close on the wedding day because honestly, a lot of the wedding day goes around what the photographer needs! The photographer needs more time than any of the other hired help in the wedding. I usually arrive before everyone else and leave after everyone is gone! So the bride usually relies on me to help a lot! A lot of the time I am making sure the bride is smiling and happy! (cause her wedding day is kind of a big deal!) Nobody wants an unhappy bride!

Photobucket

After the wedding the bride and I become friends forever! I LOVE seeing my couples have babies! I don't actually watch them have babies, but you know what I mean! :) (I also shoot newborns) Decorations and details of the wedding are some of my favorite things to take photos of!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The love that you see between newlyweds is amazing! I love capturing that moment where they look at each other and the whole world fades away!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah! AND weddings are really fun! I LOVE being part of the fun and capturing the parts that people wont remember in the morning ;) Just look at how much fun these guys are having!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So if you are getting married or you know someone getting married, give me a call! I would love to capture your memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!