Sunday, January 2, 2011

A little about me :) The photographer

So I started my Photography business almost 2 years ago! It seems like it was yesterday. Photography has turned into my dream and my passion! I love it so much! I always said that when i grow up "I want to be a Mommy!", I never would have thought I would become a photographer! But, now when I look back on my life and my marriage I was always taking great photos of my kids and had people compliment them. I never really looked further into it. I would even take photos of my friends' kids like I was a professional photographer! lol I was far from it then ;) So one day I was playing with my camera and taking fun photos of my son on his skateboard when I realized the amazing things my camera could do! Soon after that I was taking my kids' school photos instead of the school. When my friends saw the photos, they wanted their kids photos taken, then family photos taken, and so on and so on.


Here I am now! I am a pretty well known Professional photographer! KATIE LANDERS IS A BUSINESS OWNER! What? I know it totally sounds weird to me! I laugh when I hear myself say it! But it is the truth, and I am doing a dang good job I must say! I have had amazing support from my family and friends! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my amazing husband Dan! He has helped me every step of the way. He is a super cool husband and best friend! So take a look at my website if you want to see some of the work I have done :) here













I posted a few of my favorites from 2010 and I would like you to take a look at them :) And I hope to see you on my blog again and again! I will post more I promise! I have been a slacker on my blog.


Have a Happy New Year everyone!







Love,


Katie Landers Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!